Big Tree Bottles - Response to COVID-19
In light of the spread of COVID-19, we are adapting our operations at Big Tree Bottles. The health of our employees and customers is always of absolute priority to us. Now, more than ever, we are taking some precautions to ensure the wellness of our community of Bushwick.
We will be following the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines on preventing the spread of COVID-19 by instilling the following policies:
- We are operating counter-service and pick-up at this time - no in-store browsing, but please feel free to browse our selection online. We are more than happy to help you with suggestions.
- We have a limit of 3 customers in the store at a time – you may need to wait outside until there is space for you to join us safely.
- Until further notice, debit or credit card payments only - no cash accepted.
- We have increased the sanitation of our shop. If you see us wiping down surfaces, please know that we are doing our part to take preventative measures.
- All in-store tastings are postponed for the time being.
- We insist that our staff stay home if they are feeling unwell; we ask you to do the same.
- We will be closing nightly at 8:00pm. Our opening times will remain the same at this time. So that's M-Thu 2-8p and F-Su 12-8p.
- Please consider purchasing wines and spirits in bulk to limit trips and increase the possibility of staying home. We have a 10% discount for cases of wines and sakes--including mixed cases! We also have some pre-selected value packs and tasting bags prepared for you - look under Ready To Drink in our online store!